EDF Action in action
EDF Action is building a nationwide movement of people fighting for climate action!
With field organizers on the ground in Arizona, Georgia, Michigan, Nevada, and New Hampshire, and virtual events and volunteer opportunities nationwide, EDF Action members and supporters are taking meaningful political action for climate every day.
To learn more about upcoming events, click here.
EDF Action members are advocating forcefully for climate action and providing lawmakers and leaders in the Biden administration the public support they need to protect the environment and the people most at risk, advance clean energy and fight climate change.
EDF Action members:
- Send thousands of urgent messages to lawmakers every month
- Speak up and press for climate action at lawmakers’ town hall meetings
- Write letters to the editor
- Collect petitions to lawmakers from neighbors and community members at local events
- Meet directly with lawmakers and their staffers
- Submit comments to support or improve carbon-reducing regulations
- Connect with other climate advocates locally to build community and take action
- Vote and volunteer for pro-environment candidates and ballot measures
Join. Mobilize. Act.
EDF Action members are building the grassroots support we need for bold climate action. We’re working to power up the U.S. economy while creating good-paying jobs, building more resilient communities and tackling our largest sources of climate pollution. Join now.