The American people deserve better
Tell Pruitt He’s Fired
EPA administrator Pruitt has shown little interest in protecting the environment or our health. On the contrary, his attacks on environmental safeguards are constant, he proposes taking an axe to the agency’s budget, and his ethics issues have revealed a man more concerned with advancing his political career and the interests of his associates than protecting American families. It’s far past time for Pruitt to go.Tell Trump Pruitt must go
Pruitt epitomizes the swamp
At EPA Pruitt is prioritizing polluters over human health.
Scott Pruitt’s tenure at EPA has been marked by scandal, coziness with polluter lobbyists, and attacks on clean air and water safeguards.
- Pruitt's playbook: Target EPA and hire polluters
- As a result of his sweetheart condo deal, first class travel at the taxpayers’ expense and unauthorized staff raises and more, Pruitt is under at least 12 different investigations
- Over 170 members of Congress agree it’s time to #BootPruitt
- The other polluters running EPA
- Scott Pruitt's tangled web of fundraising and lawsuits
What’s at risk if EPA’s budget is slashed?
Deep cuts to EPA proposed by the Trump administration for the second year in a row would jeopardize Americans’ health and safety by reducing the funds that would address pollution including lead, toxic waste sites, contaminated water, and much more. The result will be more asthma attacks, more toxic pollution in our communities, and more dangerous chemicals in our drinking water.
Before the EPA and our bedrock environmental safeguards there was more smog in our cities, more pollution in our water and less assurance our families were protected.
Climate and air protections are under attack
Efforts to weaken critical health protections come with high costs in the form of more asthma attacks, more lost work and school days, and more premature death.
- The high costs of climate and clean air rollbacks
- Rolling back EPA's Clean Car Standards is bad for America
- Did $225,000 help secure a pollution loophole at Trump’s EPA
- Trump wants to end the Clean Power Plan – but we can push back
- Pruitt's agenda comes with real health and economic consequences
- Pruitt has made environmental injustice the norm at EPA
Tell Pruitt he’s fired
Pruitt's agenda is totally against EPA’s mission to protect the environment and human health. The American people deserve better.Tell Trump Pruitt must go
- Share this page
- Tweet this page